Budget Insight is a scale-up company created in 2012 that offers APIs to aggregate financial information, collect documents and initiate payments.
Our mission is to support financial institutions in the transition to Open Finance, and enable them to offer smart financial services and improve their customer experience. Budget Insight relies on a triple expertise to achieve this goal : excellent user experience, powerful technologies and an expertise in regulatory requirements.
Budget Insight is today a key player in the French fintech industry and has more than 200 clients including BNP Paribas, Groupe BPCE, Crédit Mutuel, Arkéa, Swiss Life, Harvest, Lydia, Joko, Dougs, Agicap...
Since 2019, Budget Insight has been backed by Crédit Mutuel Arkea to improve its products, accelerate its growth and expand its activities in Europe.
Budget Insight is a company of more than 90 employees with a strong tech culture and a well-known expertise in the industry.
As a company, we promote diversity and inclusion in our teams, and thrive to provide a caring working environment for all.
At Budget Insight, we value “test and learn” because we learn a lot from our successes and even more from our mistakes.
Budget Insight is also a fun and balanced work environment. We regularly organize afterworks and team building events, and relax around our ping pong tables and Nintendo Switch consoles.
The Partnerships Manager is in charge of identifying, sourcing and managing a network of upstream partners (existing and new) in order to accelerate our European expansion.
- Identification, qualification and sourcing of new upstream partners in key markets identified by the sales team in Europe
- Local/Regional players competitive analysis, country/market trends and pricing analysis
- Pricing, SLA and contract negotiation and contractual relationships follow-up
- Onboard Budget Insight in the partner's infrastructure in collaboration with the Product and Technical team
- Management of existing partners relationships to ensure mutual contractual obligations and objectives are met
- Creation of an upstream partners dashboard in order to monitor business growth, SLA, traffic, price evolution, etc.
- Cooperating with upstream partners to perform co-marketing and business development activities with Budget Insight (ex: RFQ/tenders collaboration, communications,...)
- Build/consolidate a partnership strategy with the Sales team in order to achieve revenue growth in markets where upstream partners are present
Skills / Profile
- Business and partnership oriented. Experience in "industrial" partnerships
- Experience in negotiation and contracts
- Good communication and written skills
- Fluency in English is a must, French is nice to have
- Deep product knowledge and SaaS integration
- Experience in a regulated industry (banks, telco,...), knowledge of payment systems and Open Banking is a plus
- Extensive travel and mobility to visit and assess partners in Europe
- Autonomous (when identifying and prospecting partners) and team player (when qualifying and onboarding new partners)
- Good multi-tasking (business, technical, contractual, pricing negotiation)
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Various careers opportunities in a growing company
- Nice office in the center of Paris
- Remote friendly policy (full remote possible)
- Excellent working environment